The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Lessons From AppSec Pentesting
The application layer continues to be the most attacked, and the hardest to defend. Cybercriminals understand the value of information exchanged and stored in web applications, and according to Verizon’s Data Breach Investigations Report, almost half (43%) of data breaches are the result of application vulnerabilities.
Below are just a few of the topics covered:
- Top application security threats observed in the field
- Best practices for setting your AppSec strategy
- Considerations and lessons-learned
- What we don’t see enough and wish we did
- Recommendations for ensuring whatever you release is battle-ready
- A brief word on cloud
Want to learn more?
Request a consultation with our experts.