Where Are You? Where Do You Need to Go? How Will You Get There?
Establishing, maintaining, or improving the quality of risk management within your organization can be difficult to measure. This can be especially true for a new CISO or if your Executive Team hasn’t \established the standards and measures needed to establish the maturity of your security programs.
Our Maturity Assessment will:
- Assess your security program’s controls and compliance readiness
- Map compliance mandates and best practices to technical standards and security controls
- Provide a security roadmap to improve your security posture
- Benchmark your security program against others in your industry
A maturity baseline is selected built on industry, regulation, and need, such as:
- PCI DSS, GLBA, HIPAA, SANS 20 CSC
- COBIT, ISO, FERPA, SOX
- NERC CIP, NIST
Having identified the baseline, CBI will assess the current people, processes, and technologies to measure compliance to the baseline. The assessment report details the current compliance and a roadmap is provided for closing gaps and improving your security posture.