Better IT Security Thru Prioritization and Automation
Finding and closing security vulnerabilities can be a daunting task for most IT security teams. Building a great security posture begins with the fundamentals: people, process, and technology (PPT). These three pieces must be strong and work seamlessly in order to maximize their effectiveness. One weak link can compromise the integrity of the entire solution. To fight the newest threats an organization’s PPT’s need to be hardened quickly and communicate clearly to provide actionable intelligence to one another. One of the easiest ways to do this is maximizing technology investments to not only protect their portion of network but also integrate with other systems building a stronger overall security posture.
Join our trio of CBI and IBM security experts as they discuss the new types of threats attacking networks and how integrating security tools such as endpoint management (IBM BigFix) and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM – IBM QRadar) can strengthen and enhance an organization’s defense against malicious actions; through prioritizing and automating remediation while providing real-time actionable intelligence about the environment.
Watch now and learn more about a wide range of topics including:
- Advancement of attack vectors requiring smarter and faster IT response
- Examples of new types of threats
- Challenges and importance of securing endpoints and servers
- Advantages of using tools like IBM BigFix to automate identification and remediation of vulnerabilities
- Use cases of integrating IBM BigFix and QRadar to create a better security posture