Free Two Day Instructor Led Lab
Hands-on Training with BigFix
CBI and IBM have partnered together to offer IBM BigFix Proof of Technology events. These special hands-on training courses provide attendees with access to industry-recognized experts, IBM BigFix technical labs, and the newest educational tracks, all in a relaxed environment that promotes optimal learning.
Whether you're an existing BigFix customer or exploring patch management solutions, the BigFix Proof of Technology experience is a unique opportunity that can't be missed.
IBM will also provide guest speakers. These speakers will range from technical subject matter experts to product managers or IBM leadership.
All Events Run 8:00 A.M. To 4:00 P.M. Local Time, Each Day
Register for a date and location below.
Who Should Attend:
This class is designed for IT administrators who are responsible for maintaining assets, providing security, and keeping software current. BigFix experience is not required.
This session is offered free of charge. Complimentary refreshments including continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. However, participants are responsible for their own business travel expenses. Laptops are provided.
During this two-day instructor lead training, the attendees select the content that is covered. We will cover any of the following BigFix technologies:
- Patch Management: Provides over 100,000 pieces of content out of the box to manage patches on over 100 different operating systems. BigFix technology provides evaluations and updates in near real time so you NEVER have to scan systems to know which patches are missing. Also provides true “set it and forget it” functionality.
- BigFix Lifecycle: Near real time visibility into the full management of the device, hardware independent imaging (that really works) including zero touch reimaging, software installations and updates, remote administration and more.
- BigFix Compliance: Provides unified, near real-time visibility and enforcement of regulatory compliance (CIS, DISA STIG, PCI, etc.), Windows vulnerability assessments and monitoring multiple third-party anti-malware systems. Ability to automatically determine (and remediate) the security configuration of your devices.
- BigFix Inventory: Identifies licensed and unlicensed software with in-depth granularity. It tracks software usage patterns and trends to support better planning, budgeting and vendor license compliance. Always be “audit ready” and make better decisions on renewals.
- Web Reports: View all the information about computers, vulnerabilities, actions, and more. Leverage cool custom reports as well as learn to create custom reports on the fly.
- BigFix WebUI: Web-based interface with tons of functionality: security dashboards, deploy patches and software, BigFix Query (real time access to all machines), Policy management for Windows and Macs, software distribution, etc.
- MaaS360: Mobile Device Management tools that integrate with BigFix. Secure your mobile devices and your data as well as pull that data into BigFix to help give you the full view of your environment through a single set of tools.
- Custom Content: What can I make BigFix do that isn’t out of the box? How can I bend the tools to solve some specific headaches that exist in my world?